Employee Write up Form
In an organization, where many employees work in various departments, in order to manage the human resources effectively and efficiently, we need some employee write up forms. These forms are used for many things starting from giving warnings to performance review etc. Here we are going to discuss various write-up forms.
Every write up form is different and is used for the single purpose only.
Employee Write up Form- Types
Some write-up forms are mentioned below-
- Employee Disciplinary Action Form
- Employee Warning Notice Form
- Employee Reference Request
- Employee Character References Letters
- Employee Performance Review Write Up form
- New Employee Welcome Letter Write Up
- Training & Development of Employee Write Up
Employee Write up Forms- Things to Avoid
While designing an employee write up form keeps these points in your mind.
- Always avoid presenting any kind of weakness and flaws of the employee.
- Avoid pictorial approach in these forms otherwise; it would be a funny business letter.
- Avoid the spaces for irrelevant details like marital status, caste, etc.
- Avoid using funny fonts.
Employee Disciplinary Action Form
These forms are issued when someone is found behaving cutting the rules of the office like quarreling with someone, arguing with the boss without any proper reason, speaking bad languages in the office premises, missing office without informing the HR departments.
Other Posts: 5th Grade Spelling Words
A new template for employee disciplinary action is given below for your reference-
Features: 1. The template includes almost all parameters of a standard warning letter.
2. Enough spaces for warning date, meeting date with the particular employee.
3. An interesting point of this employee write up form is that it has some really important points like violation date and types of the violation and a space for a statement of the brief description is given below.
Employee Warning Notice Form
The warning form is issued when someone is to warned for any reason. You better can say, this form includes warning and disciplinary actions altogether. At first, this type of employee write up forms are issued and if the issues are not resolved then forms for the disciplinary actions are issued.
Features: 1. Points are written and you need to tick the points only.
2. Space for the signatures of the employee and employer (manager) are given.
3. An interesting fact is that it includes three options like- first warning, second warning and other.
Employee Performance Review Write Up
Employees are reviewed on the basis of their performances and salary hike and increment follow the performance. That’s why in every company, employee performances are reviewed in every quarter and actions are followed accordingly. Herein below, we have provided an employee performance review report-
Features: 1. This is a modular performance review template where as a manager you need to put the grades for different points.
2. If someone from managers or HR department looks at the form then he or she will understand the area where the employee needs to work hard or needs proper training to improve the efficiency or skill.
Your comments are always welcome and you can write us for improving the article anytime because after all sharing is caring, isn’t it?